Thank you for using Ad Blocker!
The following key points of the Terms are highlighted here for your convenience only.
- The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable US laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
- You agree not to use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement;
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App;
- You agree not to modify, make derivative works of, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App;
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks”) contained in the App are owned by Us. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Us.
- We make no warranty that your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out maintenance or introduce new functions.
- We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the App or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the App. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as required under applicable law.
- The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit or make the App available to any third party; (b) you shall not access the App to build a similar or competitive product or service; (c) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the App may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (e) any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the App shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement.
Ad Blocker app allows you to get certain features and functionality by the means of subscription model. Payments for subscription are processed by the platform owner (in this case Apple). Trial subscription offered for free can be cancelled by user any time prior to final 24 hours of the subscription period. Subscription can be cancelled at any moment of the subscription period in the subscription settings within user’s iTunes account.
End of trial and subscription renewal
Once the trial subscription is over it will automatically convert into paid subscription if automatic renewal is enabled. In case automatic renewal is disabled within the last 24 hours of the trial the trial subscription won’t be converted. Within the 24 hours timeframe before your trial subscription ends the subscription fee will be charged for your account. Starting from this moment your subscription will automatically renew according to the pattern described above.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can disable automatic subscription renewal any time through iTunes.
Find out how to manage your subscription here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
After your subscription (including trial) ends you will automatically be unsubscribed.
The already started subscription period can not be discontinued or cancelled. After the end of your subscription you will no longer have the access to premium-content.
For any additional questions, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the official guidelines provided by the platform owner (Apple) – http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 – for further instructions on managing user’s subscriptions.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE APP. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) FUTURE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN FUTURE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP; OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APP. IN NO EVENT, UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE APP, THE USE OF THE APP OR OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU CONCERNING THE APP, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you have questions regarding this Agreement, or wish to obtain additional information, please drop us a line to email@example.com.