Thank you for using Ad Blocker!
These are the things you need to know:
- Our app does not collect or store any personal user data (e-mail, name, address, demographic data, etc.).
- Our app does not collect or store any user input data entered on the device configured to use our proxy configuration in any app, except the following data entered in our app: blacklist entries, whitelist entries, redirect entries, manual proxy server address and port, custom dummy proxy server address and port.
- The technology behind Ad Blocker makes your phone or tablet route your ad traffic through our servers so that they can be blocked. We never make it route any of your general web traffic. Your emails, banking information, and other personal information never even reach our servers.
- The ad traffic that goes through our servers may still contain personalized data, such as advertising IDs or your geolocation. Some of the ad networks use this information to show you targeted and more relevant ads. We never share or sell this personalized data.
- We store depersonalized information about the ads that we block. We may perform analysis on this data in order to improve our Ad Blocker service. The processed results will never contain any user-specific personal information that would enable third parties to identify or solicit you.
- We may receive Information about your device, including the type of device, its operating system, connection type (wifi or mobile), IP address, GPS or other general location information, and device identifiers.
- We may log information and other data from your device, such as webpage addresses and data fields.
- We do not receive any information regarding user actions in apps other than Ad Blocker.
Use of Information
We may use the information we receive to provide, analyze, improve, and develop new and innovative services for users; and to communicate with users. We do not share or sell users’ personally identifying information to third parties unless you give us permission to do so or we have given you notice, such as by telling you about it in our App. Ad Blocker may use your information to:
- Respond when you communicate with us; and send you information you request or that we think might interest you, such as App updates;
- Analyze how you use applications and data. For example, we may combine the information, that you provide through your use of the app with information about you we receive from our Affiliates or third parties for business, analytic, and other purposes;
- Maintain, improve or administer our services; perform business analyses; provide advertising and related activities either independently or in connection with our Affiliates; or otherwise support our internal operations by activities such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and research.
We maintain appropriate safeguards to help protect against misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information we receive. While we strive to protect your information and privacy, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.